Solar panel SOLID AGRO B.40 245W Increased transparency
The difference from module SOLID AGRO B.40 245 W is front glass and its weight and laminating material. It is AGRO version of BLACKSTAR - solar panel with antireflection coating.
We’ve been producing solar modules for greenhouses for years. AGRO solar panel has a light transmittance of 40 per cent, which means that as much as 40 per cent of its surface is transparent and transmits more natural light than in previous modules, and is suitable even for less sunny greenhouses. With this module we are just beginning to discover solar agro-power plants, which really belong to the future.
Nowadays agro-power plants are widely spread all over the world, as a roofed solar power plant also perform the function of a durable, long lasting glass greenhouse roof. High-efficiency solar modules are mainly used for them to get more light through the "roof". The generation of such power plants is smaller, it reaches 50-60% of the capacity of a conventional solar power plant sq.m.
And even though there is still some uncertainties and questions about AgriPV which we need to find answer for, but one thing I know for sure – SoliTek SOLID Agro module is ideal for Agro applications as the module itself:
- Glass-glass module assures crop protection against extreme weather conditions such as hail, heat waves, frost, and erosion.
- SOLID Agro has higher light transmission (40 %) for crops under the module.
- Glass-Glass Bifacial module is more resistant to the damage from ammonia (Agri) and salt mist (coastal regions).
- Carbon capture ability – higher CO2 storage capacity of soils through partial shading of the module, moisture and lush plant growth.
- Resource saving – higher area efficiency, reduction of plastic waste due to less use of foil.
- Green module – Cradle to Cradle certified, low carbon footprint (certified by Certisolis), recyclable 99%.
30-year product warranty, 87 percent. performance guarantee after 30 years.
Front/back glass (mm)
Maximum wind/snow load
Depends on mounting method
Split junction box / IP68