Agrivoltaics or Agro photovoltaics (AgroPV) is the simultaneous use of areas of land for both solar photovoltaic power generation and agriculture.
Applying new technology to existing businesses - a "two-in-one" approach. Therefore, combining food and energy production dramatically increased the net revenue output from the same piece of land.
Crops are less affected by extreme heat, moisture is conserves in the ground, so less irrigation and saving water resources. More stable climate, so lower maximum temperatures and higher minimum temperatures. Durable and robust crop protection that withstands all weather conditions, so no more worries about storms, hail or heavy rain.
Choosing AgroPV system requires no more investment in expensive (conventional) cultivation aids, as no need for labor to assemble and disassemble the plastic/film as well.
- 2in1: Crop protection + energy generation;
- Various pole foundations;
- Load-bearing steel construction;
- Size fits to most crops;
- Adaptable module density and angles;
- Bifacial solar power plant generates additional power;
- Accessories possibilities.
- Optimization of production cycles;
- Improvement of the corporate image;
- Increase the value of your property;
- Lower temperature extremes;
- Reduction of grid energy;
- Reduction of water use and water stress.