SOLID Solrif® is specially designed for integration into the rooftop where the glass/glass module acts as a large, strong and safe photovoltaic roof tile.
With SOLID Solrif®, your client will save money twice: at first on roof tiles, and then, once again, in reduced electricity bills. It became possible when we connected our fire class A Glass Glass solar module SOLID Pro with Solrif® system from Ernst Schweizer AG. We call this system SOLID Solrif®. SOLID Solrif® is valued for its ability to generate electricity, for its simplicity of mounting and design. All we need to provide the offer is building location and roof dimensions.
- Can be used instead of roof tiles;
- Fits like tiles;
- Suitable for pitched roofs and carports with inclination 12°-70°.
- Lead flashing, wedge plank, sealing tape strip;
- Fixing or flashing;
- Mounting clamp (Profile/Glass);
- Wood screws with pan head 4.5×35;
- Flashing side left;
- Flashing profile left;
- Solrif batten 120×30 mm2;
- Tiling battens;
- Flashing side top left;
- Flashing top left;
- Solar panel with Solrif frame;
- Protective profile;
- Flashing top middle.